Is it possible to put an entire 500-page book in a database with PHP?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am working on an intranet and I was wondering if its possible to code php with mysql to enter a full-text 500 page book into a database since I will be doing lots of updates to the pages? thanks for your response.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
286 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Including calander to page - will not show other months than current??
im trying to add an existaing calander onto a profile page by using Code: <?php include "

FPDF Help
I've been playing with the FPDF module. I was building a form and rolling right along and then sudde

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

Namespace Problem
I'm having problem with a section of code with a variable namespace.

This code works fine:

parameter passing issue on function
Well I thought I had created a pretty slick web page, using ?page and $_GET to load pages which wher

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Map.php
I am a complete beginner to PHP and am looking for some help with a program I am messing around with

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

quick question about System Change Number(SCN) in FlashBack Query topic
i know tht we can get the SCN of the database using flashback concept as follows

SQL>

passing data from one page to another
hey guys
i have the follwoing code to get information from one page and place on another:

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash