get the country of visitor and display content based on that


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello all,

I have seen that Google analytics can tell you where a visitor is coming from and I want to do something similar. But I would like to add the functionality of redirecting a user based on his location

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Example:
if a users location is from the "US" I would like to redirect all the links on the site to include /us/ after the domain. If the user comes from anywhere outside the US is would like the links to be normal.

Any Ideas??
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
220 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

Protecting forms
Alright, I want to protect some forms of mine from SQL Injections, because I had someone earlier spa

UL and LI Add Form
The idea I want here is when the user click on a character name from the drop down select bar at the

Session is not saving
I am not trying to do anything too fancy, I am just trying to get some $_SESSION data to save and us

Upload simple problem
Really confused!! I run once and it worked, but when i tried today...it didn't work

Which par

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

Multiple Do / While Statements?
I'm still very new to PHP, and running in to a problem when trying to execute a do/while loop inside

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash