xml


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

<?php

echo "<h1>XML Articles</h1>";

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$home="http://xml.x-alt.com/";
// load the studentphones.xml file
$channel = simpleXML_load_file('http://xml.x-alt.com/');




// draw a table and column headers
echo "<table border="1">";

//echo "<th>Grade</td><th>Result</th>n";


// iterate through the grade nodes displaying the contents
foreach ($channel->item as $channel) {

echo "<tr>";
echo "<td><a href=" . $home . $channel->link . ">" . $channel->title . "</a>" . "</td>" ;
echo "</tr>";

echo "<tr>";
echo "<td>{$channel->category}</td>";
echo "</tr>";

echo "<tr>";
echo "<td>{$channel->description}</td>";
echo "</tr>";

echo "<tr>";
echo "<td>{$channel->link}</td>";
echo "</tr>n";
}
echo "</table>";
?>

Here I am using a rss feed to display list of articles and the title of the artcles are links that directs the user to the original destination of the article and displays it in full, but i want to display the artcles in my webpage. How can I do this? Do i need to use SOAP?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
324 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help with some php code :)
Hey! I'm quite new to this whole thing, so please don't fire me with shait on this one =D

I'm

Delete records not in top 15
Hi,

I'm creating a hall of fame page in my game and the page will only display the top 15 sco

Loosing changed contents when used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY
Hi,

I have used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in my program as below.

CALL FUNCT

Am I setting up my sites oldschool?
Ok,

When I create a site I open a basic template that I have created that consists of a css f

getAlexaRank($url) function not working
I have made a function to get alexa rank
the site is here: http://mytestsite.rack111.com/1

cyrillic string conversion question
Hello,

First time here...

I would like to know if there is a way to convert a

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Rounding a number queried from a database
I know that to display a rounded number you just do echo "round($number)";. But how would

Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re

Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash