Get Total From While Loop


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to get the total for each product and add them for a Grand Total to list outside the loop or only echo once I can do the addition but it will echo 5 time in the loop.
How would I go about doing this?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Code: <?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

$cart2="SELECT * FROM products WHERE pro_indid='glass'";

$res2 = mysql_query($cart2) or die('Error, query failed 2');

while($cr2=mysql_fetch_array($res2)){

$totrow=$cr2["total"];
///the $totrow will echo below 5 time each price in database 5.67 which the total should be 28.35 //
echo $totrow;
}

///Output of total would be $28.35

?>
The output I'm looking for would be like so

5.67
5.67
5.67
5.67
5.67

GrandTotal:28.35
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
74 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

AUTONUMBER PROBLEM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jones and i am new to this forum and to oracle. I am using ora

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

Email with Attachments in PHP
Hi Friends

How to send email in PHP with attachment.
I know simple mail can be sent with

DELETE FROM not working deletes wrong row
Hello

I have the following code which i found but it doesnt work properly.. it comes up with

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

Need help-Error istream header declaration
Hi Everyone ,

I am having issue with istream declaration. I am new to C programming.
can a

Kill a process
I have a question - how can I kill a process from a command line or by using Oracle SQL Developer? I

How to get the previous months last date....
Here's my wittle problem. I suck at working with dates.

So today is 10/20/2009, i need to fig

Significance of BPM
Hi Experts,
I am a novice in BPM , I just want to know how BPM as permenant department is

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash