Solution Manager BPR


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_Architect_for_SAP/3743.html ) use an interface open to the public? If yes, were can I finde some more information about it.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
328 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

bit of help needed
Im about to sort out my registration page for my website by customising a "registration" s

Place specific image in html page when specific name is typed.
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

how can i display php source code snippets ?
I am outputting some pho code .. and I want to display the source code so people can copy and paste

Tree Menu
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me making a tree navigation system? I have a site where I'm allowin

Delete Client 066 Earlywatch
Hi all,

in former times client earlywatch was required for SAPs remote access to SAP inst

How to get variable value on next page
Hello friends
i am working on payentry page ..there i have this code.........

How to show the difference between two data field in a database with php.
Hello php gurus,

how r u all... i'm not so well facing a typical problem please help me...<

SESSION CHECK WORKS "MOST" of the time... whats going on?
i have a sign in check thats included in every page that is a members only page which is basically a

Execure stored procedure on a timer
Can someone tell me an easier way to execute a stored procedure on a timer? I am using Oracle 10g R

Captcha problem users just refresh and it will let them auto submit again
Users will just re submit and not have to enter the new captcha.. ? Lol but if i refresh the page, t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash