User registration and login

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I don't know whether this is the correct forum, if not i apologise but am pretty desperate at the moment.

I have a phpbb3 forum and have a custom registration form. the password is hashed usering the phpbb hash() function. The form works great and everything is inserted into the tables correctly

The trouble is when you come to log in the password is not recognised and unless you do a password recovery you cannot log in. I have posted the question on the phpbb forum but after a couple of days sadly i have given up.

I was wondering if anyone on here has ever had a similar issue with phpbb and if so how did you overcome it.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
231 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Feed Maker
Hi all.
First of all I must say I am not a php developer so I am afraid I don't know much about i

pspell
using pspell, is it possible to get words that would be best in the current phrase?

For examp

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

Modal Popup Help
Hi guys, I have a modal popup with an iframe. How can i send data from a label or textbox to the ifr

Error Messaging not working
I changed the way my form tells the user of an error. But I can't seem to get it to work properly.

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

mysql_real_escape_string making variable equal nothing
i post a form and i post the variable:
Code: $var = $_POST[variable];then i echo $var its what i

Date Question
I'm using the TIMESTAMP() function within mysql to set the date/time for certain events. However, ho

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash