How to ... (FAQs)

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

... get e-mail notifications As several people asked how to get e-mail notifications when new postings in the forum come in I'll give a short description: - e-mail notifications in the SDN are based on 'watches' - you can add watches on several levels: for a single thread, persons or this forum. - to add a watch go the object you want to watch. If you want to get an e-mail for all new messages in this forum go to the main forum page. Then use the 'Watch Forum' link above the thread view. It's indicated by a binocular icon. - you should check, that your personal settings in the SDN are set appropriately. Go to 'Your Control Panel' and check if 'Notify me by email of watch updates' is set to yes. ... create attachments Attachments are not supported in forums. Attachments can be added to a Wiki page, in this forum please use this page: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/DB2+Forum The picture attached to the Wiki page gets a unique URL (e.g.) : https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/32736111/Screen_example.JPG This URL can be used in a forum thread.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
339 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

CRM?
I think that's what they're called. Customer Management System? Anyway. Is there any good free ones

Set Categories
I am creating a submission form for somebody to come in and submit products. These products are sep

echo $rows help
Hi all,

Hopefully something simple that I don't know!

I have this:

Code: [Selec

Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak

AJAX form submit
I recently built a form that submits data to my database with an ajax function that is called throug

Setting/Modify Headers using mail() function
I have a question about setting email headers when using mail() in a php script.

When I send

Remove values in array2 from array1
I have two arrays.

Array 1 is where the array key holds various different numbers. For exampl

PHP XML extraction text
I would like to extract an xml text and have that text directly echo(print) out on my web page. Her

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash