insert mysql embeded videos as blobs?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Using TinyMCE my client will be able to embed images and flash videos into large columns of text which will obviously be printed out client side at a later date. What my question is that is it possible for these embedded links to be stored in a MYSQL database so when it's queries and brought up client side that they display as they should? I've been looking into BLOBS etc but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for!

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
If you've had any experience with this issue or can help me think of a solution please!!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
141 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Else statement screws up all css
Does anyone know what goes wrong in the process with this php code?
This code seems to be causing

Socket problem
Hello,

Earlier I posted about my problem with my socket script. It took up to 100% CPU usage.

Keeping data in form
How can I keep whatever I write in the form?

am I using this for loop correctly
Dear buddies!

Right now I am generating a report with some details for all the dealers.

Curl & sessions PLS HELP
Hello,

I have a problem with curl and sessions and i will try to explain the best i could.

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

Help with php code
Hello, can anyone tell me why this php word trap fails to work,
and the trigger words get blow r

update sql when refresh - php
hi
I have made a table (attachement)

the users can update the sql database using + or x bu

Internal Server Error issues
This has been bothering me for weeks and I've been trying to solve it without asking for help, but e

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash