"From field" in PHP email form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I used a wizard to create a PHP email form. I was able to customize it with the exception of the From field. I need the email that is sent to be "From" the email that the sender input. Instead it comes "From" a nonexistent email address with "server" in the domain. Here is the processor code I'm using

Code: <?php

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$where_form_is="http://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].strrev(strstr(strrev($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']),"/"));


mail("braintrack@yahoo.com", $_POST['field_3'], "

First Name: " . $_POST['field_1'] . "
Last Name: " . $_POST['field_5'] . "
Email Address: " . $_POST['field_2'] . "
Situation: " . $_POST['field_3'] . "
Message: " . $_POST['field_4'] . "




");

include("confirm.html");

?>
Any help would be greatly apprciated.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
101 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

get font info from a font file
hello,

Does anyone know how to get font info from a font file ... using php of course !
<

Problem with Sending Mail by PHP
hello all,
I m new to php, can u plz provide me the code to send mail by php having CAPTC

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

restricting another login once you logout
Hello,

how can I restrict a page from login authenticating against info in a MySQL DB for a s

opening a window with after form submission
I know this this forum has nothing to do with JS, but i'm trying to use it with my php script.
<

Display last record first.
I need some help how put the last record first and first record last.

Thanks

Code: &am

Is STL important?
I'm just starting programming and I've made it until the Standart Template Library. But the chapter

passing data from one page to another
hey guys
i have the follwoing code to get information from one page and place on another:

Image loading
Hi Developers,

I'm trying to display an image from images/image.gif getting the url from mysq

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash