MS Exchange 2007 integration with ECC 6.0


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Experts,
We have ECC 6.0 and MS Exchange 2007. We need to integrate ECC 6 and MS Exchange .
Mails sent from MS Exchange should be received in ECC 6.
What is the method to do this ?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Mails sent from MS Exchange to ECC 6.0 should be available in SAPGUI Inbox..

MS Exchange supports MAPI format and ECC Mail Inbox supports SMTP . So how should it be integrated ?

regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
227 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0
Hi all,
we are going to do an upgrade from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. I need to know if i can find som

SHOW TABLES Help
Hi all

I have the following

Code: [Select]<?php
$sql = "SHOW TABLES&quo

Help Import Animoto and Youtube
CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion

Read from a text file after a specific word
Hi all.

I have a text file that looks like the one below.
I know how to open the text fi

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: [Select]$setImage= 'productimages

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

InternetOpenUrl() Invalid cert
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to prevent calls to InternetOpenUrl() from failing with erro

adding up might be solved tell us cheers.
i think i finally solved this anybody.

last time i was getting the wrong results.

Code

PHP arrays into arrays need help
Hello
I am trying to highlight the days on my calendar based on the dates that i have in my datab

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash