Object Interfaces
EDIT: Never mind, I just updated to php 5.
Hey all,
I'm currently experimenting with p
Click counter to ignore traffic from search bots
I have a click counter on my site that...well, counts the number of clicks a link gets on the frontp
Help on code output
My CODE:
Code: [Select] echo "<phone>".$line["phone"].&qu
How can I get my program to read a larger array ??
Hi:
I have this program that reads from an array to do calculations. The array are just t
How would I convert this into code using an if statement?
ES equals exam score m equals $mean s equals $total. I already coded my mean and total so I'm not g
array_combine() error
getting an "Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an e
GET vs SUBMIT Button to show sections on one index.php page?
Just curious if one of these ways is better (i.e. more efficient) than the other.
I have a
Lack of simpleXML Documentation
What is up with this.
Look at: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.simplexml-load-file.php<
How do i do multi uploads?.
Hey i would like to do this : http://hosting.mrkrabz.net/
I've got the base down you can uplo
Help: calling function
Hi,
Is it possible to call a php function on page close?
If yes, could you explain how and whe