redirect standard error and assert (how to?)


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How do you redirect standard error and assert?

---

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
(Why? I am creating an web app and assert does not show on the webpage. I do not think standard error does either. Not sure, but fairly certain. These should be logged to an error file, right?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
152 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

double and single quotes in text fields acting up... help please
Single quotes, when entered into a text field, create an sql error upon Submit. It seems to create t

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attribute
Hello all,

I want to know how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attr

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

Implementing Single Sign-On using SAML 1.1, x.509, LDAP in C#.net
Hi, I got a requirement from the client i.e implementing single sing on using SAML 1.1( LDAP &

Making multiple rows with one query
I have a table called efed_handler_characters with two fields handler_id and bio_id. What query 2 is

Inter Company -- Resources Related Billing (Services Industry)
Hello,

My company has a scenario where:
Company A bills Company C for INTER (cross

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

PHP page loading in Firefox but not in IE
hello,

i am currently doing a project in PHP and i have a problem. If I view the project in M

get url?
how do i get the url of the page i'm currently on, on my website.. i think its get header.. how do i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash