need to add "sizes" to shopping cart


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys, I am trying to figure out a way to add a "size" selector on to this bit of code. I added a way to view it in the "zoom.php" page and also to select a size from the sizes available, but I haven't figured out a way to pass that info on to cart.php. I would like it if the show_cart() function showed each different size as a different selection, and users could update the quantity for each different size. I have no idea how to do this and am getting very frustrated. If someone could please point me in the right direction, help me through this, or just give me some tips, it would be a great help.

Thanks!
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
57 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

iMatch stored value with the current value in a loop
Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

I have a form to fill these article

Problem with umlauts and UTF-8
Hello every1,

I'm creating my own little CMS at the moment and got some problems with the cha

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

Mail sending is slow on server
Why mail is taking time to be send on apache-linux server

Running a cron job through PHP/Apache?!
Hello all,
I have a PHP script which makes a cron file from user input. When i try to run the cro

Online Event Ticket Sales
Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of th

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

Array disappearing in foreach loop
Okay, I have this problem where an array will become undefined in a foreach loop.

Here is the

image upload script not working with png
The basic process of this php code is to take the submitted file, convert it to a small JPG thumbnai

retrieving policy name inside the function called by this particular policy
Hi there,

I've playing around with dbms_rls package, trying to set up some security repo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash