Multi dimensional arrays


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

If I put in this code:

1
2
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
#include using namespace std; int place[10][10] = {{0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9},{9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0}}; int i; int main(){ for(i=0; i<10; i++){ cout << i << endl; cout << place[i][i] << endl; cout << place[i][i] << endl; cout << "n" << endl; } }

I get:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

When I want to get:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0

So how would I correctly define the array? Also it returns no errors and it was compiled with GCC.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
204 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

problem with sql querry in php script
Hello guys,

What I want to do is I want to read out a csv file and then but te conent ot the

Php WordPress help
I am writing the following code for making a plugin

<?php
header("Content-Type

distinct rows
Hi
version 10.2.0.3

I have a query output something like the following

ID

Post, not working, please help
The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /student

please help me in this update statment
hi every one

if I have table and this data in it

id name
10

Fetching META TAGS through
Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of

Open link with largest int string first
I have the following links i would like to open either all at once or one-by-one. How would i procee

php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

Echo-ing MySQL content and Keep Formatting?
I have data in my MySQL such as:

QuoteBlah blah

Blah blah

etc
but when i ech

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash