send message to the java application


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Oracle 10g with Windows platform.

I have a java application that periodically pings the database table to see if it contains the specific row so that it could take the specific action.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Now I want to modify the application so that whenever that specific row is entered into the database, it informs the java application about the event.

I know i have to create row level trigger on that table, but how can i send message to my Java application, that certain row has been entered and now you can take that specific action.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
107 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

New to mysqli library - Multiple query problem
Greetings,

I am writing a batch program that executes 3 queries on a single page. Using mysql

A little help needed passing hidden values to next page
I have a page that has hidden values in a form.

example
Code: <input name='signupID

Inter Company -- Resources Related Billing (Services Industry)
Hello,

My company has a scenario where:
Company A bills Company C for INTER (cross

Setting condidtions for an input box
Hi all,

I would like to set a condition in a txt box that says the number a user enters has t

Is there a way to override built in php functions without APD?
I am trying to use the
rename_function()
override_function()
options that are built into

Header is not working in IE
Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :

Material Master Update through BAPI - Follow up material not updated
Hi Experts,

I am updating the material master through a custom transaction using the BAPI

Add_Months not Easy to Understand
Oracle is number 1, very fast and very easy. But....
OK, I think but have a problem, only 1 pro

What do you call the "token" thing?
You know how some sites have links that run on tokens? Tokens are links that only stay alive for a c

need help with this contact form
I made this form and I need it to read the data and write the data to a table and its not working ca

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash