Multi image upload


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a gallery to build and want to build a dynamic upload form to allow for $var number of fields but have a 30 sec execution limit on my host. im looking for advice on how to loop thrue up to 8 images but running each loop as a single execution so my script doesnt crash due to timeout.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
218 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Code Review - SQL and Insertion Attacks (Warning: Not for Newbs)
Hey guys,

Its been a while, I know. Use to love coming here to answer peoples questions, but

SQl num_rows problem
when i try to count rows from an SQL select i get an warning

Code: [Select]$countviews = mysq

reading xml faster than DB call?
I am trying to optimize a high traffic website, and I enabled a feature where there are three photos

Please help understand this code
I noticed the index page on my site was modified this morning and found this code inserted at the bo

Login logout link help
Hi all,

Im new to php and Im having trouble creating a login/logout link for my page that dis

Rand() help needed
Hi all,

Can someone explain and give me a quick example of how I would go about this?

"From field" in PHP email form
I used a wizard to create a PHP email form. I was able to customize it with the exception of the Fr

Connection Timeout
I'm using xmii 12.0

I'm calling a transaction as a web service from a windows application

please help me in this update statment
hi every one

if I have table and this data in it

id name
10

Filename like the user name
I am creating a form and storing the values in file. Could anyone please tell me how to write a code

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash