Multipe Dynamic Controls & AutoPostback Issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I currently have a need to create many dynamic controls (Example Textboxes) that need to do a PostBack upon the data in the control changing (Autopostback = true). The following sample code demononstrates the example. When the code is executed, I can click on a control, enter in some text, and then hit the tab key (not concerned about the focus issue here), If I then click on another control enter in some text again and hit tab again, (postback issued again). It now at this point jumps to the next control, and seems to be non functional. No text can be entered. I click on another control, that control gains focus, but still can not enter in any text. I can't figure out what is going on. view plaincopy to clipboardprint?public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page { protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { for (int x = 0; x < 30; x++) { TextBox Test = null; Test = new TextBox(); Test.ID = x.ToString(); Test.AutoPostBack = true; MyHolder.Controls.Add(Test); } } } public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page { protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { for (int x = 0; x < 30; x++) { TextBox Test = null; Test = new TextBox(); Test.ID = x.ToString(); Test.AutoPostBack = true; MyHolder.Controls.Add(Test); } } }
view plaincopy to clipboardprint?<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="TestAjax._Default" %> Untitled Page
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="TestAjax._Default" %> Untitled Page

Any Help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED - Driving me nuts!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
123 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Shuffle Array
Hi,

I am writing a script for a game that needs players to randomly be assigned a target (ano

Multiple Pages
Hi. Im very new to php. I'm trying to create a basic login/registration page.

So I have a bas

Supress some serveroutput but not all
Hi,

I have a script I'm working on that uses plsql to create and RMAN script, this uses d

Why do I get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/a5488351/public_html/b

Detail Expenses Report by Cost Center
I would like to obtain a report out of SAP that shows a list of expenses by cost center that shows t

Basic Forum Tutorial
Hi, I'm new to PHP. I want to build a basic forum for my site using PHP and MySQL. I've searched t

Packet Design
Hi All,
Im new about network programming and I want to design a protocol but I have some question

RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai

db entry based on primary key
My "topics" table contains 10 entires
topicid topic
------

Help adding strtolower( to my in_array
strtolower i need to add it to this to work, iuno how.

Code: $moderators = array('Admin', 'ba

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash