Need Help with a query


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite sure why?
$runinposition = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM bb_off WHERE user='$user' AND test1='test1' OR test2='test' OR test3='test3' OR test4='test4' OR test5='test5' OR test6='test6' AND Result1='result1'OR Result2='result2' OR Result3='result3'OR Result4='result4'");
$runinpositionresult= mysql_num_rows($runinposition);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

So, basically what I am trying to do is count how many test there are when the user = the user and one of the results???
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
172 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Required to login help
I'm trying to set up my site so users have to be logged into the forum to access the site.I've been

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

Why is the logic of this simple code not working?
Hey, I'm trying to determine if a table already exists in mysql, but doing a query first with mysql_

PHP MySQL Return Results Issue
Hi guys,

I'm running joomla and made a module which is using ajax.
Basically i just have a

Not Loading Function Into Div
I'm not sure whether to put this under the php forum or ajax forum but because I tink it's more of a

passing an array of objects after submit
How do I do this? This is what I have tried and it is not working.

<form method="

Custom CMS
This is a big custom CMS script I'd like to develop and would like some help atleast figuring out wh

php title problem
Hi,

I am having a problem managing my page title with PHP.

Currently I have my <

Count on multidimensional array
Hi, i got an array as below:

Array
(
=> Array
(

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash