How to add functionality to a simple php calender?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello everyone,

I have just finished creating a simple php calander. Can someone point me into the right direction as to what I need to do to begin to give the calender functionality?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
For example
I want to make the days selectable

ultimately I am building a appointment/booking php script.. I don't want to pay for one I rather learn how to make my own.

thanks in advance,
Posted on 27th Nov, 2016
hnpachojaqu
[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.xyz/]men cartier watches[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.xyz/]cartier watches[/url][/b]
[b]women cartier watches[/b]

[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.xyz/]men cartier watches[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.xyz/]cartier watches[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.xyz/]women cartier watches[/url][/b]

[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.xyz/]cartier outlet online[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.xyz/]cartier outlet store online[/url][/b]


[url=http://rolexwatch4.webs.com] watches blog [/url]

[url=http://tiffanyjewelry54.webs.com] watches [/url]

[url=http://chanelpursesoutlet395.webs.com] About blog [/url]
Posted on 19th May, 2025
1win
Within this platform, explore an extensive selection virtual gambling platforms.
Whether you’re looking for classic games latest releases, there’s a choice for any taste.
The listed platforms fully reviewed for safety, allowing users to gamble peace of mind.
play slots
Additionally, the platform unique promotions and deals to welcome beginners including long-term users.
Thanks to user-friendly browsing, locating a preferred platform takes just moments, making it convenient.
Be in the know on recent updates by visiting frequently, because updated platforms are added regularly.

Your Answer:

Login to answer
276 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

modifying query string with no page refresh
Hi everybody,
I've tried to get info about my problem all over the internet but i didn't find out

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Is STL important?
I'm just starting programming and I've made it until the Standart Template Library. But the chapter

upload form file types....
Hey all, I am learning PHP and I am writing a script from the W3C Schools tutorials for uploading fi

Login Script Issues
I am using a script I got from http://phpsense.com/php/php-login-script.html in order to allow peopl

Problem with umlauts and UTF-8
Hello every1,

I'm creating my own little CMS at the moment and got some problems with the cha

Error in Configure System Landscape Directory phase
Hi

We are getting the error in Configure SLD phase ( 41 of 44 phase).

Please f

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

defining website tags
Hi,

What would be the best way to define tags for my site, such as website title, url etc.

URL Rewrite issue
Im created a series of Rewrites and on page checks to make sure the correct url is being called. But

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash