Using cURL to PUT
Can somebody help with the correct php code to make a cURL PUT request. Here is a sample of code bel
Preg_match unknown modifyer
Hello,
Im trying to write a little script for my forums i need to get the reply from my forum
Limiting uploaded file type
Hi. First post here
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed f
PHP Tab Control
Hi All,
I would like to have PHP tab control with/without Javascript.
But I want to r
How to Create a Dynamic table
col1 col2 date1 date2 date3 date4..........
a b v1 v2 v3 v4
division gives infinity anser
int main()
{
int z=0;
int i=1/z;
cout<
}
It doesn't throw a
calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same
PHP/Database issue
My friend is helping me make a database where you go to a certain webpage of my site and the page wi
WORDPRESS - Multiple Loops Only Going to One Post?
I have various pages with multiple loops and i need them to be individual to all other categories.
Array becomes unset by itself?
Hi,
I have a bit of experience with PHP but not extensive. It seems I cannot store any items