unexpected T_SL without a shift left token


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Nothing too see here, I'm an idiot and resolved the problem.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

Oracle11g Patch issue
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error while installing Oracle11g Patch 11.1.0.7.0 on IBM-AI

Get dump of MySQL DB from Live Site
I'm after an easy, but secure way of generating and importing a MySQL dump from a remote server.

PHP Include w/If IE Condition Statement?
I was having a problem with Internet Exploder (big surprise, right?) displaying my drop down menus i

ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
Dear All,

I am facing problem in taken backup from db13 it comes up with the following l

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

i need help with php header and footer
I have designed a header and footer for my site and they seem to be ok when they are running individ

Inserting the current date/time while submitting the forum
What do I need to add below to update the current date/time? I have a field in the database called d

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get th

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash