PHP and MySQL Question/Help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a MySQL db with all my servers and all their details like server name, IP, OS, RAM etc etc 26 in total. I have a PHP page which will list all server names with a link on the page and when you click the link its suppose to go to a page that is called serverdetails.php which it does, but how do I only list information from the one server of the link I clicked on? Below is the code I am using to go to the next page.

echo "<A HREF="http://vm-webdev/serverdetails?svr={$row['Server_Name']}">{$row['Server_Name']}</A>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
";
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PEAR Email Attachment w/ $gpg
I have no issues with this code if I take out the attachement section and include the info in the em

MySQL Primary key gap
Alright, so I have a table with 26 entries in it (id, filename, caption) for my image randomiser (ht

Rss feed question
Hi

My blog and my website are different. Am i able to take my rss feed
from my blog and p

DirectoryIterator and Hacked Website
Hi Everyone.

My problem:
Some one has been sneaking in to my website hidden Iframes. I've

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

* Gridview and Detailsview in UpdatePanel, insert mode problem
I have a GridView and DetailsView working together. When a record from Gridview is selected, Detail

Select all entries from database that include a phrase
I have a database of clubs - one of the categories is meeting time and place
I would like to have

Unique Visitor Tracking
Hello. Currently, I run a voting site where voters are tracked by their IP address and can only vote

 formating when pulling data from a mysql database 
Ok so Im not to sure if this is the right thread to post in but here is my catch 22 issue.

I

PHP Cannot redeclare class
I have 6 files, and two of them do not seem to want to play well. I keep getting a "Cannot rede

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash