PHP and MySQL Question/Help

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a MySQL db with all my servers and all their details like server name, IP, OS, RAM etc etc 26 in total. I have a PHP page which will list all server names with a link on the page and when you click the link its suppose to go to a page that is called serverdetails.php which it does, but how do I only list information from the one server of the link I clicked on? Below is the code I am using to go to the next page.

echo "<A HREF="http://vm-webdev/serverdetails?svr={$row['Server_Name']}">{$row['Server_Name']}</A>
";

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

RadioButtonList data selection
view plaincopy to clipboardprint?

MySQL-PHP Query Results Help
Hello all. I'm hoping to be able to get some help in solving a problem with query/rowcount output. I

PHP FTP connect doesn't work with correct login
Hi!

i am working on this test code:
Quote<?php

$ftp_ser

Can't seem to capture a variable in a chained select
I'm *this* close to having a chained select running but for some reason it doesn't seem to be pickin

PHP hyperlinks generator
Hi

I need some help to get this done using php:

1 - I have few hyperlinks say 500

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

Table Control
Hi Guru's,

I've created a Module pool program, which contains the Table Control.

PHP & Java
Hello,

can PHP code be used inside java code?

Code: <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Java

disabling a button server-side then re-enabling client-side breaks button postback
I have a tabbed container and a button (not in the container) on a page. If the first tab is selecte

PHP Mysql Staff Induction System
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash