PHP XML extraction text


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I would like to extract an xml text and have that text directly echo(print) out on my web page. Here's the xml i want to extract:

http://dblp.uni-trier.de/search/author?xauthor=Schek

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
What I specifically want is to extract the text after urlpt=" and extract the author name between the quotes. Then I want that echoed/printed as text on my webpage using php.


Thanks.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
320 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Convert array to string and write to csv file
I am looking to write a MySQL query to a csv file.

At the minute I:

check for the orig

mail()
Hi all. I have a problem with emails. I am trying to set up a mail system where customers can subscr

Web Host List
Here is a list of web hosts that offer PHP and MySQL. It is no where near a full list, but it is mos

Access database inside of a validation class
Hello,

For quite some time, I have been using functions to validate form input and access the

newbie question
Hi out thereIm totaly new in this forum and to .net and vb so here is a totaly newbie question.I wan

Need understanding of this bit of code
Code: <?php
// WHERE clause filters
$arrSQLFilters = array();

//

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

Printing issues with xMII 11.5
For some reason, we have one report (and only one) that is giving us fits when trying to print. The

Online Event Ticket Sales
Has anyone wrote a script for online tickets sales?

I have been googling and found lots of th

need help in update query
i create a form for update. there are 8 columns in my mysql table. on my main page all the data is r

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash