Drawing Images in classes

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other content on the page.

Code: include('images.php');
//New Image set
$im=new images();

//Sends headers and images don't work
echo "hello";

//New rect
$us=$ge->rect("Title");
$us->setDimensions(300,300);
$us->setBgColor('#606060');
$us->createImage();

There are 2 classes; images which extends rect. In the createImage() it draws an image on index.php?img=0 but only if no other headers are sent yet.
Code: function createImage(){
if ($_GET['img']==$this->id){
Code: imagepng($this->im);
ImageDestroy ($im);}
Is there anyway to draw this objects and also have content. I tried to see if I could draw the images through the images class like images.php?img=0 but that didn't work. I was also thinking if there was a way to send an if back to index from constructor and destructor. This is probably really confusing sorry, an help is appreciated

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
241 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Required to login help
I'm trying to set up my site so users have to be logged into the forum to access the site.I've been

Specific name typed, specific image shown on html page
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

CRM?
I think that's what they're called. Customer Management System? Anyway. Is there any good free ones

Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe

Mail from PHP form not always ending up in my inbox?
Hi guys,

I'm a real newbie to PHP and have managed to put together a simple mail form that se

gmmktime or mktime
I live in the UK, i am within the GMT (with daylight saving time ie 1 hour difrence between summer a

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

classic dynpro : hide area and auto adjust hights
Hi,

I want to develop a similar user interface as is used in standard transaction MIGO.

Problem with the Update command used with a sqldataadapter
I'm connected to a database on an SQL Server and I'm using a sqldataadapter, sqlconnection, sqldatas

this code is strange !
Hi i got this code from the web.. It checks for live and dead socks
It is working perfectly on my

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash