FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use different exchange rate types for balance sheet and P&L accounts, however unlike the old program, it does not let us take the adjustment to
the original account. This is due to the fact that the configuration for translation is at the FS item level instead of the individual account level. US GAAP requires the translation balances to be booked back to the
individual accounts instead of the adjustment accounts.

I can use the FAGL_FC_VAL program to translate at the individual account by using valuation area but this program does not give the option to book different exchange rate types for balance sheet and P&L account.

Any pointers or advise on this issue is highly appreciated.
Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
100 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Making multiple rows with one query
I have a table called efed_handler_characters with two fields handler_id and bio_id. What query 2 is

Deleting Partners on the Customer Master.
Does SAP handle removing the Partner from Open Sales Orders when a Partner is deleted in the Custome

Question about GD library
I am trying to make an image that shows a random quote from my database.

However I want t

Trouble with a select list
Hello All!
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with a small problem I'm having!

session_destroy();
new to php
I have a simple login and am trying to write a logout.
I set a $_SESSION var to 1 i

Mail form doesn't send Russian/Cyrillic characters correctly?
When someone enters foreign characters (like Cyrillic text, and Japanese/Chinese probably gives the

Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe

mysql timestamp manipulation
How could I use a timestamp (e.g 2009-10-30 13:20:35 ), and with php find out if it is:

from

Interpret Order
Hello all,

I'm wondering if I have this:

Code: $switch = array(
'one' =>

close site for maintenance
i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can vie

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash