FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use different exchange rate types for balance sheet and P&L accounts, however unlike the old program, it does not let us take the adjustment to
the original account. This is due to the fact that the configuration for translation is at the FS item level instead of the individual account level. US GAAP requires the translation balances to be booked back to the
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
individual accounts instead of the adjustment accounts.

I can use the FAGL_FC_VAL program to translate at the individual account by using valuation area but this program does not give the option to book different exchange rate types for balance sheet and P&L account.

Any pointers or advise on this issue is highly appreciated.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
100 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

MSSQL/PHP
I am tryint to setup a webapplication developed in PHP, Apache2.0 and SQLServer2000 as backend which

How to make a mail Form secure?
I want to create an email Form on my web site. How can I make the Form secure so the submitted info

Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou

Connect to database that isn't localhost
I am currently doing a small script for a company that doesn't have mySql support on there hosting.

issues verifying if user is logged in
I am having issues when a user logs in via asp Login control, the IsAuthenticated still seems to com

Embedding flash object in Else statement
This is my first major project in PHP and I'm having some trouble embedding a flash object in an Els

Update not working ... please help
Hi,

I am trying to update a row using an edit form by passing id of the row .. but it is not

PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.
I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone dire

'210010106140040100' == '210010106140040101'
Debugging this simple line of a PHP script

Code: if($a == $b){ }
I've found that with val

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash