problem with refreshing


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according to the menu click as home, products etc. div is populating itz contents with html pages for these home, products n projects etc.
header part remains still. when user clicks on products, div is filled with product page. bt problem is , while refreshing the page, i am not getting the products page refrshed. it is going to the index page. what should i do for avoiding that.
m posting my code here
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<head> <script> function loadNewPage(temp) {var req = new XMLHttpRequest();req.open("GET", temp, false);req.send(null);var page = req.responseText;document.getElementById("main").innerHTML = page; }</script></head><body><div style="position:absolute; left: 119px; top: 129px; width: 782px; height: 39px;"> <ul class="menu"><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPa :( ge('home.php'); return false;" class="top_link"> Home </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('makeuser1.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Registration </span></a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('news.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> <span>News</span> </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('complaints.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> <span>Complaints </span></a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('videos.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> <span>Videos</span> </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('downloads.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Downloads</span> </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('about us.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"><span> About us </span></a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('contacts.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> Contact us </a></li></ul></div><div style="position:absolute; left: -1px; top: 164px; height: 1031px; width: 1020px; background-color:#F5F5F5; " id="main"> </div></body>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
96 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP onsubmit in the form not going to the fuction.
I have a form through ‘onsubmit’ calling a function validation(). But not going to the

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

Warning: mysql_num_rows() supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource
This may be simple I just may need another pair of eyes..

When i get records back the below c

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

batch file not building to webapps folder
Hello. I just started running Vista :P and can't seem to get my projects deployed. I found out how

What are the two different files you download to update kernel?
What are the two different files you download to update kernel?

image upload script not working with png
The basic process of this php code is to take the submitted file, convert it to a small JPG thumbnai

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

Table sorting
Hi,

I'm trying to modify the following in order to make the output table sorted alphabeticall

Pspell with my own dictionary
Hello!
I've tested two cases using pspell functions.
1)
Code: $dictionary_link = pspell_new

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash