Warning message


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a new user when I'm not logged in. It should redirect me back to the login page but I get this message.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/sampleestateagent.eu/public_html/includes/session.php:18) in /home/sites/sampleestateagent.eu/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 21

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I'm not sure why this is happening as it works fine on localhost.

Thanks for the help and if you need any code posting, let me know

Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP error on MySQL insert
I'm sure it's the simplest of issues, but I can't recall why this isn't working.

Code: [Selec

MySQL Primary key gap
Alright, so I have a table with 26 entries in it (id, filename, caption) for my image randomiser (ht

the problem with str_replace
$str="hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha";
$nn=1;
$str=str_replace('ha','MyGod',$str,$nn);

Help with forum quoting?
Hi im working on a forum and I have alomost finished it but i want a user quote system like twitter

Simple Question
I know this is a simple question, that if I knew what it was technically called i could probably loo

Login Control?!
I have a Web Site that uses the login control also I have set the destinationurl to the page I want

SOAP Issue
Hi,

I am facing some understanding problem with SOAP basic.kindly recommend some SOAP expert.

Cron Job and Output
I have php codes running under a cron job.
But everytime i output (echo) , it comes out as comple

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

Call Screen statement Error
Dear Experts,

is there any setting that needs to be done before creating any dialog progr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash