styling a RadioButtonList
HiI need to have a radio button and close to it, its lable, then a space then another set of those.
session variable problem
Session variable is not working in Fire fox i am getting null value but it is working fine in IE.
mail() problem
Hi Guys,
I've set up a contact email form. It sends the information fine, but it sends it to
Display search result
Hi!
I have a SQL database with information about albums and track (music).
This is wh
JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue
Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library
To change the name of label on SAP screen XK02.
Hi All,
Can one suggest me how to change the label of an input field of a sap standard s
2 things: enter doesn't work in IE & empty form
i have this search form that works well except for 2 things.
1) on IE when i hit enter instea
Is this Safe or Unsafe?
Hi i made a few pages with lots of peoples help now i just want to know if they are safe or not can
Mouseover to edit (Ajax)
hi friends, can anyone help with the code behind to get this application working, please in VB (new
Reduce redundancies in switch functions?
Hello all! I somewhat new to PHP, and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a swit