limitations on array_unique()

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Does any one know what/how imitations are applied to array_unique? I have an issue where no matter how big (as in over this limit) the array is array_unique always returns an array with 32768 elements....

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
272 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Function to extract email attachments using PHP IMAP
function extract_attachments($connection, $message_number) {

$attachments = array();

ScriptManager History and Opera Issue
I am having an issue in opera with the ScriptManager. I have a ScriptManager on a page with history

PHP webpage & array print issue
I have this code running, and it works perfectly … however, see my bottom bit about what I see

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

Inserting a check in checkbox from array value
Hello all,
I have a bit of code that works for a select option box, but does not work for my chec

Files in current folder. Should be an easy fix.
Never mind. I've asked about this before and just found my answer. Anyway to delete this?

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash