limitations on array_unique()


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Does any one know what/how imitations are applied to array_unique? I have an issue where no matter how big (as in over this limit) the array is array_unique always returns an array with 32768 elements....
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
272 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Inserting a check in checkbox from array value
Hello all,
I have a bit of code that works for a select option box, but does not work for my chec

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in

Sendmail.php - heading error following check_input
Hi,

I would greatly appreciate some help? I am brand new to PHP and have been searching and e

Linkage between two scripts
Okay say I have this for a link in a script:

Code: <li><a href="#&q

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

problems with search form numerical "between" sending by php
I am trying to display the results of a search, on a sql database, on a web page. I set up html &quo

mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array
Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code

Can anyone give me some link on .htaccess tutorial
i wish to have friendly url using .htaccess, but no idea yet about this

Hope that anyone cou

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash