question about \n


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I was looking at some of the things you could do with php and one of the things I have tried is n.

used this way

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: [Select]while(list($key, $val) = each($myArray)){
echo "$key => $valn";

I expect it to echo the values out on a newline but never does any time I use n I have tried r. What am I missing
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
298 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

sql problems
I am having a small problem with my sql statement. it is inserting into 4 of the fields.

fie

Curly Bracket Delimeters.
I'd always believed that the starting and ending delimeters in preg_ functions had to be the same ch

PO Release Strategy Issue
Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue related to PO release strategy. The details are-
<

The repetition structure: the while statement not working
New programming student, have assignment as follows:
A restaurant has 4 lunch combos for custom

Problem in OnClientClick and OnClick sync
Hi,Strange and irritating problem: I have below button declaration in markup of the aspx page:

connect() succeeds but accept() does not?
Please help me with this problem. I'm working on a time-sensitive project where I'm using TCP socket

checkbox update
I am having a brain fart right now and i cant remember how to do this. if anyone could help that wou

array_combine() error
getting an "Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an e

Need help with basic sql
Hi,

I am using oracle 10g, and having some small doubts related to sql , here goes the si

Session problem?!?
Hello All! I am very new to the php world but I am working on fixing things that a previous programm

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash