Progress bar tracking file downloads


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there is a way to track uploading with APC and php 5.2 + ?? any suggestions thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
84 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Table trouble
i have been reading the forum for a few weeks and decided to join. i like the format and the advice

extending tidy
I have problem with type-hinting and extending tidy. This code creates error:
Code: class cMyTidy

extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c

Problem with an browser game.
Hello,i just joined that great forum and i got php prob,its kinda freaky...anyway i got browser game

LinkedList help
Ok so I just learned quickly about lists, so I have a not too hard project I think, but am having a

Problem displaying "scraped" XML data
I'm basicly having trouble displaying XML data scraped from an URL using cURL.

What the code

Ariba 9r - SAP MM Integration
Hi experts,

The standard Ariba adapter for 9r creates a relationship between Cost Centers

Solution Manager BPR
Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

Material xxx does not exist in plant xxx
Dear All,

I am working for a steel project which is repetitive manufacturing.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash