Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so
Need Reporting Advice
My SQL server doesn't support MS SQL reporting services that comes with SQL Enterprise or Express. T
Why is this query failing?
Why is this not working?
$query = "SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `userid` = " . $USERID
PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion
Hi Everyone,
I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started f
Need some ideas as to how to go about sorting this array...
Here's how the array's are created..
Code: <?php
while ($x = readdir($dp)) {
PHP Error
On my .php page I have a drop down box that has several names in it. When a user clicks the name &am
Odd or Even
Inside of a while loop I need to echo several rows of info...easy enough.
In the loop (for th
Apple's revamped lineup arrives
I'm personally curious about the magic mouse.. a multi-touch concept sounds like it could be nea
update the selected existing records of database
Hi frndz,
I am new to php and get stuck....
Edit.php > Update.php > Updatea
Unifying logins of two different scripts
I have two different game scripts which I want to embed on my own site. The problem is I don't want