What makes a script your own?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

If someone finds a login script online, and changes some variable names around and some other minor adjustments. Is that considered there own script? What would define a script as being yours? I just ask because a lot of scripts online you see that the code author says you can use them on your project, but you must include there info(name and stuff) to use it.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
78 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

scandir clients directory
hi,
how can i scandir the clients directory? i need a script that when i click a button it will u

Call Screen statement Error
Dear Experts,

is there any setting that needs to be done before creating any dialog progr

mysql timestamp manipulation
How could I use a timestamp (e.g 2009-10-30 13:20:35 ), and with php find out if it is:

from

problem in pagination when processing with selectbox form
Hi,

I have a search form, with select boxes, if am selecting the value from the form, it work

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?
Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a syste

ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue
This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Obj

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash