BAPI BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE - material number missing in delivery
Hi Experts,
I was able to successfully create an Inbound delivery with reference to a PO
Run function every 5 mins ??
I have a function PostMessage()
How can I run it every 5 mins ??
Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w
restricting another login once you logout
Hello,
how can I restrict a page from login authenticating against info in a MySQL DB for a s
do while...woes
I'm sure this is childsplay but it is stumping me, everytime i try what I think would make this work
Update data to upper case in parent/child tables
Hi Gurus!
In production we have a product table and which is being reference by many tabl
PHP using IF to display error
i have a MySQL query and i want to display 1 thing only if the number of affected rows is >=1
Why does this file not return file names that start with numbers?
This file returns a list of filenames to help populate a drop down in my form. For some reason it ig
PHP Thumbnail Creation
Ok so i use this function to create thumbnails:
Code: [Select]function createthumb($name,$fil
how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s