Hom to make one url to open together with another url

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when the user login, he's redirected to home.php and have to press the CHAT button to enter the chat
The code for the chat button is Code: <a href="javascript:launchChat();" class='top_menu_item' style="text-decoration:none">CHAT</a>
Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
287 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

output_buffering so rewrite
I'm planning to rewrite some of my scripts so they don't have to use output buffering to accomplish

Parse Error
Hi Guys,

I have a function in my class which returns a string link variable. The problem is i

need help about
i store the value of my select statement result to an array and stored it to a variable named $fname

Passing JS to PHP
So I have the following
Code: <?php
getdetails(?><script type="text/

Help: problem with Headers to download PDF file
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a script where when a user clicks a link he gets a PDF file to op

Procedure with variable number of columns
Hi, I have a procedure that looks like this:

PROCEDURE PROC(p_cursor OUT sys_refcurso

Preg_match unknown modifyer
Hello,

Im trying to write a little script for my forums i need to get the reply from my forum

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash