Hom to make one url to open together with another url


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when the user login, he's redirected to home.php and have to press the CHAT button to enter the chat
The code for the chat button is Code: <a href="javascript:launchChat();" class='top_menu_item' style="text-decoration:none">CHAT</a>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
287 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

PHP mail() returns true but doesn't work
First off I apologize if this is a newbie question, and I generally don't like asking questions that

isset undefined variable
Hi all,

Hope someone can point out the obvious. I've a log in script, if you dont enter a use

Credit card verification
I have a client who wants to process credit card transactions from his web site rather than the goin

Staff Induction System - No idea where to go from here!!!
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

Parse multirow HTML table
Hello all,
I have a site I am working on. Its a sports site and I am trying to add stats to a DB

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash