Chennai, March 27 (IANS) India is expected to launch at least two more navigation satellites this year and one more in 2016 so as to offer satellite navigation services in the middle of next year, said Indian space agency officials.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) officials deny any diversion of focus delaying the operationalisation of navigation satellite system.
The three satellite launches will be in addition to the one that India is expected to put into orbit on March 28 evening.
"We will surely be launching two more navigation satellites this year apart from tomorrow's (March 28) launch. At the end of the year we will have six navigation satellites up in the sky out of the constellation of seven such satellites," senior officials of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) told IANS preferring anonymity.
According to officials, the seventh and the last one of the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) in all probability would go up early part of 2016.
The full navigation services are expected to be offered from mid 2016 onwards, according to the officials.
G20: Pakistan hatched a 'hacking' conspiracy during the summit, but something happened that shocked the neighboring country.
When the leaders of the most powerful countries of the world were praising India for the success of G20, the neighboring country Pakistan was preparing to carry out its nefarious conspiracies. His
Afghanistan's caretaker PM, in his first address, accused Ghani of embezzlement, pleaded for help
In his first public address on Saturday, Afghanistan's caretaker Prime Minister Muhammad Hassan Akhund tried to assure the world that his country wants to maintain good relations with all other
Weather Update: From Kashmir to the South, the weather changed its course, and temperature may increase in different parts
The weather has changed its course in India. In most parts of the country, day temperature has been seen as high, while in the northern part of India, people can get relief from snowfall. The
Savarkar Row: Rahul said- Savarkar helped the British; Uddhav's answer- Congress leader's statement is not acceptable
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi reiterated Vinayak Damodar Savarkar's point of helping the British. He said that Veer Savarkar helped the British. Rahul also challenged the Maharashtra government to stop
After becoming a father, Sidharth Malhotra, following in Alia Bhatt's footsteps, will welcome his daughter like this with Kiara Advani.
Kiara Advani and Siddharth Malhotra have now become parents. After two years of marriage, the couple has recently welcomed a daughter. After becoming a father, the actor has become even more
Mumbai Fourth District, where patients cross 2 lakh, 18 out of every 100 people in Bhopal are those who have not been diagnosed with infection; 61.43 lakh cases so far in the country
The number of corona patients in the country has been 61 lakh 43 thousand 19. In the last 24 hours, 69 thousand 668 patients increased. At the same time, 85 thousand 194 people also became healthy.
Ban on import of 101 defense products from army gun to missile; Know how this decision will make India self-sufficient in defense production?
The Indian Defense Ministry has decided to ban the import of 101 defense products following the advice of the Army, Airforce and Navy. Union defense minister Rajnath Singh has also released a negative
Delhi High Court : Tamil Nadu government's plea rejected in Supreme Court, challenging HC's decision to approve RSS march
The Supreme Court has dismissed a petition filed by the Tamil Nadu government against the march of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). In fact, in this case, the Madras High Court had already
Manipur Violence: Situation tense after clash between students and police; Congress MP writes letter to Amit Shah
Manipur has been burning in the fire of violence since last year. More than a year has passed since the violence started between the Kuki and Meitei communities, but the situation has not yet returned
Lionel Messi: Messi apologizes to the club for going to Saudi without PSG's permission, was suspended for two weeks
Argentina and Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) star footballer Lionel Messi has apologized for traveling to Saudi Arabia without the club's permission. Recently, Messi went to Saudi with his wife and