Earlier this month, superstar Salman Khan announced his upcoming much-talked-about film, Battle of Galwan. As an actor, this is a big thing for Salman, and his career is linked to this movie. For a long time, various kinds of news are coming out about the cast of Battle of Galwan.
Now the news is coming that after the lead actress, the makers have found the supporting actor of the film, who will be seen sharing the screen with Salman Khan. Let's know which actor has entered this war drama movie.
This actor became a part of the Battle of Galwan.
Director Apoorva Lakhia will show the story of the violent clash between India and Pakistan in the Galwan Valley on screen through the Salman Khan starrer movie Battle of Galwan. Earlier, Apoorva has made cult movies like Shootout at Lokhandwala. Now he has played the next bet with Salman through this war drama movie.
A few days ago, it was reported that Chitrangada Singh's entry as the lead actress in Battle of Galwan was confirmed. Actor Ankur Bhatia's name has been associated with this movie. Ankur himself shared the first look motion poster of Battle of Galwan on his official Instagram handle and informed that this film with Salman Khan is a big break for him.
In this way, the entry of the third artist after Salman in the Battle of Galwan has been confirmed. In this way, till now, the names of Salman Khan, Chitrangada Singh, and Ankur Bhatia have been confirmed in the cast of this war drama film. Earlier, Ankur had won accolades as an actor from Sushmita Sen's web series Aarya.
Salman is doing rigorous training.
It is believed that Salman Khan will be seen playing the role of an Indian Army soldier in Ankur Bhatia's Battle of Galwan. Let us tell you that Salman is working hard for his first biopic, and for this he is sweating in the gym. Apart from this, he is taking special fight training for the action sequences.
Congress leader's controversial statement: "Slap Kangana Ranaut!" Actress says, "No one can stop her."
The former Tamil Nadu Congress chief has made a controversial statement about Kangana Ranaut. He said that if Kangana Ranaut visits any state in South India, she should be slapped. His comment has now
Deepti Sharma: Deepti Sharma studied in this school in Agra, celebrated her victory... find out what the teachers said
Everyone is overjoyed with India's victory in the Women's ODI World Cup. Deepti received her primary education at Radhavallabh Inter College, Shahganj. There is an atmosphere of joy there as well.
Saiyaara Worldwide Collection: 'Saiyaara' took a big leap on Sunday, shaking the box office with its earnings worldwide
This year, many star kids made their debut on the big screen, but their films neither earned money nor got praise; they only got criticism. But Mohit Suri directed Saiyyara, which surprised everyone.
Trump will impose a 50% tariff on India from today. How much will be the loss? What is the Modi government's plan?
Even after the announcement of imposing a 50 percent duty on India, the government will have to pay the price for not bowing down to the US conditions from Wednesday. From August 27, a 50 percent duty
Now, migration from the nation's capital! Toxic air makes 80% of residents sick, a frightening report on pollution in Delhi-NCR.
Breathing air in Delhi-NCR has become a luxury. A recent study by consumer research firm Smytten PulseAI has made it clear that toxic smog is destroying people's health, pockets, and future. This
Parineeti Chopra: Parineeti and Raghav's house will soon resonate with laughter, the actress announced her pregnancy
Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra and her husband-politician Raghav Chadha, are going to become parents soon. The couple has shared this information through a beautiful post on social media.
Durgapur Case: Two more accused arrested in Durgapur case, Odisha Women's Commission to meet the victim's family
The Asansol-Durgapur Police Commissionerate reported that the West Bengal Police have arrested the fourth and fifth accused in the alleged Durgapur gang rape case. Police had previously arrested three
Delhi bombing accused Umar Nabi made a video before the attack, saying, 'Suicide is forbidden in Islam... but bombing is justified.'
Another video has surfaced of terrorist Umar Nabi, the main accused in the 2025 Delhi Blasts. Before the blast, Umar is seen discussing suicide attacks.
AUS vs IND: Australia announces ODI and T20I squads, India's biggest enemy returns
Australia's ODI and T20I squads have been announced for the upcoming series against India. Marnus Labuschagne has been dropped from Australia's ODI squad, while Matt Renshaw has been selected,
Kapil Sharma: 'Attack on dreams, but we will not break', statement from the 'Kaps Cafe' team after the firing.
The past day was no less than a nightmare for comedian Kapil Sharma. A man suddenly opened fire on his newly opened 'Kap's Cafe' in Canada in the early hours of Thursday. This horrific incident not