Adding delete feature to my forum


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built right but I am having some problems when debugging. I do not have PHP Designer 2008 and I am using eclipse as my IDE so it may be something simple. Please give me some help if you can. Thanks! I have these two source files:

Code: <?php

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
if(!$_SESSION['uid']){
header("Location: index.php");
}

$actz = $_GET['act2'];
$actzz = array('reply','topic','admin','delete');

if($actz){
$admin = isa($_SESSION['uid']);

if($actz == 'admin'){
if($admin){
//
}else {
echo "You are not an administrator, so you cannot view this page!";
}
}


if($actz == 'reply'){
$id = mss($_GET['id']);
if($id){
$sql = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($res) == 0){
echo "This topic doesn't exist, so therefore you cannot edit it!";
}else {
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);
$user_id = $row['uid'];

if($user_id == $_SESSION['uid'] || $admin == 1){
if(!$_POST['submit']){
echo "<form method="post" action="index.php?act=mod&act2=reply&id=".$id."">n";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><textarea style="width:90%;height:200px" name="reply">".htmlentities($row['message'])."</textarea></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit Edited Comment"></td></tr>n";
echo "</table></form>n";
}else {
$reply = mss($_POST['reply']);
if($reply){
$r = range(10,10000);
if(in_array(strlen($reply),$r)){
$sql2 = "UPDATE `alabama_forum_replies` SET `message`='".$reply."', `edit_time`='".time()."' WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res2 = mysql_query($sql2) or die(mysql_error());
header("Location: index.php?act=topic&id=".$row['tid']."");
}else {
echo "Your reply must be between 10 and 10,000 characters in length!n";
}
}
}
}else {
echo "This is not your reply to edit!";
}
}
}
}

if ($actz == 'deletereply'){
$id = mss($_GET['id']);
if($id){
$sql = "DELETE * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows == 0){
echo "This topic doesn't exist";
}else {
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);
$user_id = $row['uid'];

if(user_id == $_SESSION['uid'] || $admin == 1){
if(!$_POST[submit]){
echo "<form method="post" action="index.php?act=delete&act2=deletereply&id=".$id.">n";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><textarea style="width:90%;height:200px" name="deletethis">".htmlentities($row['message'])."</textarea></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td class="forum_header" align="center"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="Delete Comment"></td></tr>n";
echo "</table></form>n";
}else{

}
}else{
echo "This is not your reply to edit";
}
}
}
}

if($actz == 'topic'){

}
}else {
header("Location: index.php");
}


<?php

$id = mss($_GET['id']);
$page = (!$_GET['page'] || $_GET['page'] < 0) ? "1" : $_GET['page'];
$page = ceil($page);

$limit = 10;
$start = $limit;
$end = $page*$limit-($limit);

if($id){
$sql = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_topics` WHERE `id`='".$id."'";
$res = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());
if(mysql_num_rows($res) == 0){
echo "This topic does not exist!";
}else {
$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res);
$sql2 = "SELECT admin FROM `alabama_forum_sub_cats` WHERE `id`='".$row['cid']."'";
$res2 = mysql_query($sql2) or die(mysql_error());
$row2 = mysql_fetch_assoc($res2);
if($row2['admin'] == 1 && $admin_user_level == 0){
echo "You cannot view this topic!";
}else {
$a = (isa($row['uid'])) ? "<font style="color:#800000;">ADMIN</font>" : "";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">n";
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="left" class="forum_header"><b>".$row['title']."</b> - Posted On: <em>".$row['date']."</em></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td align="left" width="15%" valign="top" class="forum_header">".uid($row['uid'], true)."
Post Count: ".post($row['uid'])."
".$a."</td>";
echo "<td align="left" valign="top" class="forum_header">n";
echo topic($row['message']);
echo "</td>n";
echo "</tr>n";
$amount_check = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `tid`='".$id."'";
$amount_check_res = mysql_query($amount_check) or die(mysql_error());
$amount_count = mysql_num_rows($amount_check_res);
$pages = ceil($amount_count/$limit);

$previous = ($page-1 <= 0) ? "&laquo; Prev" : "<a href="./index.php?act=topic&id=".$id."&page=".($page-1)."">&laquo; Prev</a>";
$nextpage = ($page+1 > $pages) ? "Next &raquo;" : "<a href="./index.php?act=topic&id=".$id."&page=".($page+1)."">Next &raquo;</a>";
echo "<tr><td align="right" colspan="2" class="forum_header">n";
echo "Pages: ";
echo $previous;
for($i=1;$i<=$pages;$i++){
$href = ($page == $i) ? " ".$i." " : " <a href="./index.php?act=topic&id=".$id."&page=".$i."">".$i."</a> ";

echo $href;
}
echo $nextpage;
echo "</td></tr>n";
$select_sql = "SELECT * FROM `alabama_forum_replies` WHERE `tid`='".$id."' ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT ".$end.",".$start."";
$select_res = mysql_query($select_sql) or die(mysql_error());
echo "</table>n";
echo "<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3" class="reply">n";
while($rowr = mysql_fetch_assoc($select_res)){
$b = (isa($rowr['uid'])) ? "<font style="color:#800000;">ADMIN</font>" : "";
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="left" class="forum_header">Posted On: <em>".$rowr['date']."</em></td></tr>n";
echo "<tr><td align="left" width="15%" valign="top" class="forum_header">".uid($rowr['uid'], true)."
Post Count: ".post($rowr['uid'])."
".$b."</td>";
echo "<td align="left" valign="top" class="forum_header">n";
echo topic($rowr['message']);
if($rowr['edit_time'] > 0){
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="right"><em>Last Edit: ".date("M d, Y",$rowr['edit_time']) . " at " . date("h:i:s",$rowr['edit_time'])."</em></td></tr>n";
}
$adminz = isa($_SESSION['uid']);
if($adminz == 1 || $rowr['uid'] == $_SESSION['uid']){
echo "<tr><td align="left" colspan="2"><a href="index.php?act=mod&act2=reply&id=".$rowr['id']."">Edit This Reply</a></td></tr>n";

}

if($adminz == 1 || $rowr['uid'] == $_SESSION['uid']){
echo "<tr><td align="left" colspan="2"><a href="index.php?act=delete&act2=deletereply&id=".$rowr['id']."">Delete This Reply</a></td></tr>n";
}
echo "</td>n";
echo "</tr>n";
}

echo "<form method="post" action="./index.php?act=reply&id=".$row['id']."">n";
echo "<tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><textarea style="width:90%" name="reply"></textarea>
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Add Reply" style="width:90%"></td></tr>n";
echo "</table>n";
}
}
}else {
echo "Please view a valid topic!";
}

?>
Posted on 26th May, 2021
Kvvillsep
???? ?? ??????? ??????? ?????
Tegs: ???????? ? ??????? ????????????? https://www.tc-bus.ru/gazovyye_avtobusy

??????? ? ??????? ??????????
??????? ??????? ?????????
?????? ??????? ???????
Posted on 30th May, 2021
Kvvillsep
????? ????? ?????????
Tegs: ???????? ??????? ? ?????? https://www.tc-bus.ru/shkolnyy_avtobus_lizing_kredit

??????? yutong
????? ???????
??????? ????????? yutong
Posted on 17th Jun, 2021
Kvvillsep
??????-??????
Tegs: ?????? ??????? https://www.dizayn-studio.ru/

?????? ????????? ??????? ? ??????
?????? ????????? ?????
?????? ?????? ?????????
Posted on 19th Jul, 2021
Kvvillsep
?????? ????????? ???????
Tegs: ?????? ????????? ???????? https://www.dizayn-studio.ru/

???????? ????????
??????-?????? ??????????
?????? ??????? ??????????
Posted on 28th Jul, 2021
Kvvillsep
?????? ?? ???? ??????
Tegs: ?????? ?? ?? ???????? https://signprint24.ru/

?????? ?? ?????????? ????????
?????? ?? ???????????
?????? ?? ???? ??????
Posted on 30th Jul, 2021
Kvvillsep
anton-paar com
Tegs: anton-paar.com https://chimmed.ru/

brueggemannalcohol com
brueggemannalcohol.com
bruggemannalcohol heilbronn gmbh
Posted on 03rd Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
elementalmicroanalysis com
Tegs: elementalmicroanalysis.com https://chimmed.ru/

?????????? ??????
????? ????
????????????????
Posted on 06th Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
???????? ?? ??????
Tegs: ?????? ?? ??????? https://signprint24.ru/

?? ?????? ????????
?? ?????? ???????
?? ?????? ??????
Posted on 11th Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
???? ????????? 19-???????? pg-tc 117.24.6.10 m-m-m-m 117-067
Tegs: ????????? ???? 19 ????????? 32u 600x1000x1610?? ?????? mx-6132-b https://wtlan.ru/catalog/SHkafyWT/Napolnyeshkafy/32U/

???? ????????? 19 32u hyperline ttb-3268-dd-ral9004
???? ????????? 19 42u aesp rec-84210s-gb2b-gy
???? ???????????????????? 19 ????????? ???-?-18.6.8-1??? ????
Posted on 20th Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
?????? ??????? ?????????? ? ??????
Tegs: ?????? ??????? ?????????? ?????? https://www.dizayn-studio.ru/

?????? ???????? ??????
?????? ???????
?????? ??????? ? ??????
Posted on 23rd Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
????????? ???????? ??????
Tegs: ????????? ???????? ? ????????? ? ?????? https://pomestie-park.com/bankety/vyezdnoe_obsluzhivanie_keitering/

?????????? ????????
?????? ???????? ? ??????
?????? ???????? ??????
Posted on 23rd Aug, 2021
Kvvillsep
jost chemical co.
Tegs: jostchemical https://chimmed.ru/

Alltech
Alpavit
Alpha Diagnostic International

Your Answer:

Login to answer
200 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

creating a 1 to 100 in a table
hi guys I am a newb in php need some help.

I have a table with 1 column and 100 rows and in

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

need a script for 3 pages
I have a customer who wants me to set up a site with a number of pages with the following requiremen

Issue Parsing XML into table
Hello all,

Im a bit new to php and new to phpfreaks. But thanks in advance for the help!
<

Need a fuction to count entries in a field
Hi
I need a fuction to count how many times a email address is entered in to a field.

I ma

i want run some web server under the ip sharer
hello i want run some web server under the ip sharer
my ip is floating ip but it doesnt matter

Problem with PHP code- simple contact form
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form wit

Performance impact of cookies
Hi, I was just wondering what impact there would be in terms of performance if you where to set then

Facebook status update API
Hello,

So, I'm trying to create my first Facebook application with PHP.

Basic ideas fo

C - Reading a file into a byte array
Hi,

I'm trying to read a file into a byte array in C. I have to use C as this is for a loadru

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash