How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?

If it found public_html perform <?php include("callcPanel.php"); ?>
Else if found httpdocs perform <?php include("callPlesk.php"); ?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Else exit;

*cPanel is using public_html while Plesk is using httpdocs

Anyone knows
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
128 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

True way to see if action was successful?
If this is a good way to see if action was successful to continue:

Code: function changeGa

unexpected T_STRING
error log "[Sat Jan 09 18:27:58 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

$_POST variable un-useable
I'm trying to use a $_POST variable in a mysql update statement but i can't use it for some unknown

Multiple PHP errors when clicking a link..and..removing a ghost..
Hi - I have 2 problems with a new website - homeswapvacations.com, which I need help solving.

Need help with basic sql
Hi,

I am using oracle 10g, and having some small doubts related to sql , here goes the si

Wrong Info sent Using $get in form
Hi i have this code that i tried to make to send some info from one page to aother with lots of ppls

ALV List display - header width adjust
Hi,

I am using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY for my ALV display.The width of the ALV varies for

help with php
It's not displaying or pulling anything out of the database.


Code: <html><

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash