PHP Game


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hy i was wondering what's the best method in order to make some automatic updates in a php game

let's say that the user should gain 1gold each minute but the user is not logged in and the process is happening automatically . what will be the best method?
if it's cron jobs then what you will use if you need constant update (real time) because cron jobs every second is resource killing
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

thank
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
81 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to schedule the a job?
Hi,
I have prepared a task ( i.e. a procedure is prepare the file and send the same to con

PHP login form help (Done Most of It)
Hi i am having a problem, when i try logging in it is always saying "Invalid Login" im not

my code does not work.
I have a code problem.

Quote"<a href=index.php?gogo=ureticidetay&'?l={$le

Removing Title From database problem
Hi again ! i am having an issue with updating database. When i update any price of a title it remove

How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?
Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything usef

Modal Popup Help
Hi guys, I have a modal popup with an iframe. How can i send data from a label or textbox to the ifr

Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c

Ajax Issues - Update Panel / Timer. Intellisense doesn't know about them
Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanel'. That is wha

array_diff weirdness
I'm using the following bit of code

$diff = array_diff($pids, $pidlist);
$diff = array_va

Need help with simple code, back and forward buttons.
Basically, I have a set of pages in a folder, which have the title somephrasehere_09.php, somephrase

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash