Bar charts using Graphical Framework.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 by admin

I am using Graphical Frameworks(GFW) to create a chart Graphic . There is no problem with the data displayed on the bar graph .The problem is that Y-axis of the chart resizes in function to the maximum bar value.
For example, if I execute the report and click on the link to view the Bar Graph, it shows Y-axis up to 120 as the maximum bar value was 100. However, if I change the maximum bar value from 100 to 80 the Y-Axis resizes to 100.

I need to know if it's possible to fix the Y-Axis size to 100 irrespective of the value being displayed. I have disabled the automatic Maximum column value calculation using the method IF_CUSTOMIZING~SET of Class CL_CU_AXIS. The attribute I am passing is CO_MAX_VALUE_AUTO and the value is space(To disable). Then I set the maximum column value to 100 using the same method and class with the attribute passed being CO_MAX_VALUE. But this is not working.

Am in a support project and the object has already been developed using GFW by creating graphics proxy using interface IF_GRAPHIC_PROXY and various attributes in it . Customizing for Bar charts is also done using attributes and methods of class CL_CU_DISPLAY_CONTEXT. Now the client wants the Y axis displayed to be fixed to 100 irrespective of the data . So for this purpose am using attributes of the class CL_CU_AXIS which contains all attributes of an axis .But unfortunately it’s not working . So can you provide any insight for the method that we have used . I can’t be using the Function module ‘'GRAPH_MATRIX_3D’. I have checked the sample SAP program ‘GFW_PROG_TUTORIAL’ but didn’t get any solution.
Help needed urgently.

Thanks

Other forums