Sessions Value Not Saved


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

Im making a login form and im using this code:
Code: if($login=="true"){
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$_SESSION['mlvl']=1;
if($username=="admin"){
$_SESSION['admin']=1;
}else{
$_SESSION['admin']=0;
}
}
but when the page refreshes their is no value on the sessions i get this output:
Array ( [mlvl] => [admin] => )

any ideas?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
148 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al

Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it

update post issues
I am trying to create an update to a post function, while the update does occur, the page routing an

MySQL-PHP Query Results Help
Hello all. I'm hoping to be able to get some help in solving a problem with query/rowcount output. I

Ajax not working on IE 6 for Windows CE
I've created a webpage which uses the classis Ajax in following format:view plaincopy to clipboardpr

problem with script manager
Hi iam using Net.2005.I have created ajax enabledwebsite.i have master page in which i have script m

php not working written for consumption of slots
1. Here is the function where i will be allowed to consume the slot booked by me.

2. Here i c

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash