ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in Visual Studio, and immediately run the Default.aspx page I get a javascript error: Sys is not defined. When I check the contents of the script tag that was rendered by the ScriptManager control, instead of seeing javascript code, I see an ASP.NET error page:Server Error in '/AjaxEnabledWebSite' Application.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: utcDateAnd this is the stack trace:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: utcDate]System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.UtcSetLastModified(DateTime utcDate) +3258643System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.SetLastModified(DateTime date) +47System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.PrepareResponseCache(HttpResponse response, Assembly assembly) +194System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +1154System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +4System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +154System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64Just to be clear: AJAX installed two days ago, website based on Ajax Enabled Website template, ran immediately on the built in development server without touching the web.config. Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
198 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

set xml path in flash when xml created in memorystream and webrequest
i am creating an xml file using memory stream and i want to load this xml file into the flash on cli

pass form variables straight to email, no database required?
hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/pr

str_replace help
I am thinking str_replace is my only option to filter outputs from my database to convert them to sa

Variable uses and placement
I'm new to PL/SQL and am trying to learn about variable valid uses/placement (any pointers to any do

line breaks in between fetched file names
Hi,

I have this code:
Code: <?php
if($dir = opendir('files')){
while (($f

Access database inside of a validation class
Hello,

For quite some time, I have been using functions to validate form input and access the

PHP not creating file.
Its supposed to create a .ini file in the /scriptfiles/users/ with the name they entered into the fi

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

Upload file and add HTML
Hey everyone,

I have a client has meeting agendas and minutes that should be posted online. I

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash