Making multiple rows with one query
I have a table called efed_handler_characters with two fields handler_id and bio_id. What query 2 is
Slashes
Have a small problem and I'm not able to understand why I'm getting the results I'm getting... and i
What are causes of a connection-timeout with fopen()?
Hello! Here is the situation: The server I host my website on just upgraded it's PHP build from 4.4.
Checking if field is empty AND using !is_numeric
Hi lads,
Need to be able to display an error message (using isset?) that says "Cant lea
IF Statement & Two Tables With Different Echoes
I'm retrieving two tables in a single query using UNION ALL, like so:
Code: $query = "SE
Require select-option functionality in Module Pool Programming
Hi Gurus,
I am doing a development by Module Pool on Warehouse Management. For that devel
mysql VARCHAR acting like INT
Hi, All.
I have a table that contains a varchar(10) column named weird_field. In this column
post to self
Trying to get my form to submit to itself. However I am also trying to use an image for my submit bu
Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,
We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul
How to Handle more than one submit button in single form?
Hi
I have one PHP file which contains one Form. In this form there are two Submit type Buttons