BB_Code error
I'm having a problem with a custom built function and keep getting this error:
Warning: M
NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '
Page Reload
I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should inp
Login page problems
I developed a website a few months ago and I am now having an issue with logging into it. The place
PHP and Javascript
Hello Everyone,
I have a page that needs a javascript code to be written between PHP code but
Multithreading design
Hi
I have come up with a Singleton class that manages a pool of database connections. Basical
Getting Subdomain Name With PHP?
I want to grab the subdomain name with PHP so I can generate database queries.
for example my
private constructor
Hello,
Can we create a constructor as private? If yes, what is the use of it? If no, why can'
database design
Hi,
I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let
Add "width" check when upload
Hi!
Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn up