Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,
Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.
How to get all server headers like Live http Headers does
Hey all, like many of you I use the Firefox addon "Live http Headers". I'm trying to write
reating a background image
I am building a site in drupal and have a php form in it, due to certain annoyances with module buil
Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.
Im building a
How to implement HTTP connection timeout
Hi All,I would like to implement an HTTP connection timeout.
I am working on a application wh
Adding Outlook 2007 items via file upload
I am looking for a way to be able to attach an Outlook item (an email message) in an ASP.NET 3.5 app
Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto
How to Detect it is public_html or httpdocs?
How to check whether it is cPanel or Plesk?
If it found public_html perform <?php incl
extract content from a website
i have written a code that will grab the content from the index page..
i would like to know how c
Pop-up Banner
Hello Friends,I need to use banner in our client site.Example: www.example.com if i enter this site