Calander layout


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi i know this sounds like a simple question but i cant find the answer to it anywhere i have added a simple calander tool to the page and added some styles to it but i want to move the month name and prev next link from the top of the calander to the bottom of the calander so the days of the week are on top of the calander and the month slelecter at the bottom how do i do this?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

generate seo frienly url from a text like wordpress
Convert: "åäö" to "aao", "space" to "-", "!?&q

Mysterious Timeouts
I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Inte

PHP Programming error. Please help!
Hi there,

Am making a website for a friend and have encountered a problem that i need fixing

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1
When i add quote at the end of this link
example:http://localhost/articlemania/category.php?cid=3

Creating XML with php
I need to creat an XML with php and have successfully produced a valid output.
The problem I hav

utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Yo

regex for quoted text within a string
I am still getting the hang of regex expressions, but I cant seem to figure out how I would escape q

query help
Hi experts.

i have a table rep2 like this
PROD_COD ACCT_NO DUE_DAYS BALANCE

Collecting AOL Search Terms
I am attempting to collect AOL search terms. I know the code is correct (it works for google, bing,

if statements problems
Hi. I'm trying to make a web form, but I kind of hit a dead end trying to figure out why it doesn't

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash