Get word number x from string?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How can I use a function to loop through a string, and "have a look at" every word in the string, probably separated by a comma, and print them out, like this:

word 1: xxxx
word 2: xxxx
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
word 3: xxxx

etc, and loop till it has finished?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
288 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

DataTable Help Required
Hi all I am creating an app that utilises and MS Access back end and queries it quite a bit at vario

php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th

Why Are These Functions Causing MASSIVE Memory Problems? Please Help!
Hi,

I have a script with some options.

I use regex to replace patterns in strings, but

Protecting forms
Alright, I want to protect some forms of mine from SQL Injections, because I had someone earlier spa

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

Points for Wiki contribution
Hi everyone,

I want to know how long does it take for the moderator to award points for a

Am I setting up my sites oldschool?
Ok,

When I create a site I open a basic template that I have created that consists of a css f

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

PHP url branch??
Functionally, using PHP, I'm doing a test of login input submitted by a user via an html form in a f

BackButton Behaviour in AJAX
I have an ASPX Page AJAX Enabled!The page has a gridView and a DDL for filtering on it. The Gridview

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash