Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a handler class. Under the ALV Grid I have different textfields and radiobuttons where you should define additional information to one record of the ALV.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Now I want the following use - case:

If I click on a record in ALV, the dynpro should load the additional information from the itab and put it into the textfields. Now the user can change the information.
If I "leave" the record when I click on another record, he should save the additional information to itab from the textfields and load the information of the new clicked record and bring this to the textfields.

I work with the command TABLES to get the values, but my problem is, the table is only updated if the PAI is activated. During my ALV Event, no data will transported between the table and the dynpro.

Do you have any idea how I can solve this issue?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
159 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

no idea what to do...
I'm fed up. I had issues with code that I have working on a different site that didn't work on my cu

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

Simple Scraper... Weird Output
Okay, maybe I just need a Blue Monster and some sleep, but....

I'm scraping a ringtone site

GMail like Chat in ASP.NET
Hi,Can anyone suggest me, how to incorporate GMail like chat in my existing ASP.Net application.I wa

Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_accoc()
New to php/mysql coding. What's wrong with this sequence, or am I
just not seeing to obvious?

Not sure why this script is not working?
Hi I am new to php programing and I was trying to make up a simple script like a captcha but I canno

Displaying a clickable playername
I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?

$playern

Remove letter from numeric textbox
I have a textbox that will search the employee database by entering in the employee ID and it will r

Socket programming
Hello all,

I have a PHP socket script. GPS trackers connect to this socket. IMEI verification

Displaying pictures
i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash