Can't find a decent web analytics!!!


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've downloaded and installed Piwik. It's location detection based on IP addresses is fairly inaccurate even after installing the recommended plugins. Can someone please suggest a free solution with accurate location detection? I'm really stuck on this.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
114 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Simple PHP/Java Help..
Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't

Add "width" check when upload
Hi!

Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn up

Creating an invoice
Using fpdf I am trying to create an invoice to send to clients. The products are sold in pricing tie

Question about the upload of large files
Hi there,

I have a question about the upload of large files, like videos (files generally abo

Displaying Site Logo/Icon on a Title tag
really need some help out here. I want to insert a Logo/Icon just like the one close to the "PH

standard ALV application toolbar, into custom report....
HI,

I have a question regarding displaying standard ALV menu path and application toolbar

some questions
Hello,

I am looking for the answers for following questions:

1) Does PHP support overl

Needing Youtube thumb nail fix.
I have a script on a site that pulls in you-tube videos,
The problem is, that the thumb nails for

Add 5 to a variable when a button is clicked, and re-run a for loop
So I'm making a feedback sort of section on a website with MySQL and PHP, I've gotten the script to

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash